New to motogp.com?Register here
Jorge Martin (Del Conca Gresini Moto3) topped Warm Up at the Dutch GP, as the poleman made a late dash to head Romano Fenati (Marinelli Rivacold Snipers) under dry, grey skies. Championship leader Joan Mir (Leopard Racing) was third quickest.
For full results, click here!
- Jorge Martin (Del Conca Gresini Moto3) has topped qualifying for the fifth successive race and he is aiming to be the first rider to win a Moto3™ race from pole since Brad Binder in Australia last year.
•Bo Bendsneyder (Red Bull KTM Ajo) has qualified on the front row for the first time in his Grand Prix career. This is the best qualifying result by a Dutch rider since Jurgen van den Goorbergh was on pole in the 500cc class at Brno in 1999. It’s the best qualifying result by a Dutch rider in the lightweight class since Hans Spaan in 1990 and the first Dutch rider to be on the front row at the Dutch TT since Jurgen van den Goorbergh in the 500cc class in 1997.
- Nicolo Bulega (Sky Racing Team VR46) is on the front row for the third time in 2017. He will be aiming for a first podium finish since he was third in Japan last year.
- The top Honda rider on the grid in fourth place is Nakarin Atiratphuvapat (Honda Team Asia). This is the best ever qualifying result in the lightweight class by a rider from Thailand and equals the best qualifying by a Thai rider in any class, which was Ratthapark Wilairot in the Moto2 class at Assen in 2010.
- In fifth place on the grid is Marco Bezzecchi (CIP), which is his best qualifying result so far in Grand Prix racing and equals the best qualifying result of 2017 by a Mahindra rider.
- Championship leader Joan Mir (Leopard Racing) heads the third row of the grid. He has already taken four wins in 2017, and on each occasion after he has failed to qualify on the front row.
5 years ago