At the Gran Premio Movistar de Aragon this weekend, a number of records could be equaled or broken if certain scenarios occur on track.
So, what will happen if...
- Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team) starts on pole: it will be his 50th pole position in the premier class.
- Marquez wins: he will equal Mike Hailwood’s wins with Honda across all classes (41).
- Dani Pedrosa (Repsol Honda Team) wins: he will become the Honda rider with the most wins across all classes (55).
- Andrea Dovizioso (Ducati Team) is on the podium: he will equal Casey Stoner’s podium tally across all classes (89).
- Jorge Lorenzo (Ducati Team) is on the podium: he will equal Pedrosa as the rider with the third most podiums across all classes (153) if his compatriot doesn’t also finish on the rostrum.
- Enea Bastianini (Leopard Racing) finishes on the podium: he will equal Alex Rins and Romano Fenati as the rider with the most Moto3™ podiums (23).
- Ducati win: it will be the first time the Bologna factory will have won four consecutive races in Grand Prix racing.