New to motogp.com?Register here
At the Gran Premio Movistar de Aragon this weekend, a number of records could be equaled or broken if certain scenarios occur on track.
So, what will happen if...
- Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team) starts on pole: it will be his 50th pole position in the premier class.
Marquez: "Fighting against two Ducatis is difficult"
- Marquez wins: he will equal Mike Hailwood’s wins with Honda across all classes (41).
100 races in MotoGP™ for Marc Marquez
- Dani Pedrosa (Repsol Honda Team) wins: he will become the Honda rider with the most wins across all classes (55).
The end of an era: Pedrosa's 18 years racing
- Andrea Dovizioso (Ducati Team) is on the podium: he will equal Casey Stoner’s podium tally across all classes (89).
Rewind and relive the best from Misano
- Jorge Lorenzo (Ducati Team) is on the podium: he will equal Pedrosa as the rider with the third most podiums across all classes (153) if his compatriot doesn’t also finish on the rostrum.
Lorenzo and Marquez face off at the Red Bull Ring
- Enea Bastianini (Leopard Racing) finishes on the podium: he will equal Alex Rins and Romano Fenati as the rider with the most Moto3™ podiums (23).
- Ducati win: it will be the first time the Bologna factory will have won four consecutive races in Grand Prix racing.
Dovizioso takes charge of Misano!