New to motogp.com?Register here
Moto3™ polesitter John McPhee (Petronas Sprinta Racing) has gone quickest in morning Warm Up at the Shark Helmets Grand Prix de France, his 1:42.841 was 0.070 faster than second place Tatsuki Suzuki (SIC58 Squadra Corse) with his teammate and Le Mans winner Niccolo Antonelli three tenths back in third.
Overcast but dry conditions greeted the lightweight class in the morning, but will it stay that way for the race? Raul Fernandez (Sama Qatar Angel Nieto Team) and Andrea Migno (Bester Capital Dubai) completed the top five ahead of the race as we gear up for another Moto3™ cracker.
Racing gets underway at 11:00 local time (GMT+2) – don’t miss it!
Moto3™ Warm Up in France
1. John McPhee (Petronas Sprinta Racing) 1:42.841
2. Tatsuki Suzuki (SIC58 Squadra Corse) + 0.070
3. Niccolo Antonelli (SIC58 Squadra Corse) + 0.305
4. Raul Fernandez (Sama Qatar Angel Nieto Team) + 0.420
5. Andrea Migno (Bester Capital Dubai) + 0.455
6. Dennis Foggia (SKY Racing Team VR46) + 0.471
7. Tony Arbolino (VNE Snipers) + 0.472
8. Aron Canet (Sterilgarda Max Racing Team) + 0.550
9. Jaume Masia (Bester Capital Dubai) + 0.551
10. Alonso Lopez (Estrella Galicia 0,0) + 0.560
Click here for the full results!
2 years ago
2 years ago