New to motogp.com?Register here
Track temperatures increased and riders improved during the Moto2™ Warm Up at the Monster Energy Grand Prix České republiky, with an array of riders on an array of machines taking top positions. Come the end of the session, it was the rider who was fastest on Friday, Fabio Di Giannantonio (HDR Heidrun Speed Up) on a 2’01.681. Tetsuta Nagashima (ONEXOX TKKR SAG Team) and Jorge Navarro (KDR Heidrun Speed Up) were in behind the Italian rookie.
Dry weather is set to remain for the entirety of the day, so who will be able to take victory at the Monster Energy Grand Prix České republiky? Make sure to find out at 12.20 local time (GMT+2), to witness yet another twist in a thrilling Moto2™ World Championship tale.
1. Fabio Di Giannantonio (HDR Heidrun Speed Up) 2’01.681
2.Tetsuta Nagashima (ONEXOX TKKR SAG Team) +0.159
3. Jorge Navarro (KDR Heidrun Speed Up) +0.165
4. Enea Bastianini (Italtrans Racing Team) +0.374
5. Tom Lüthi (Dynavolt Intact GP) +0.386
6. Nicolo Bulega (SKY Racing Team VR46) +0.426
7. Marcel Schrötter (Dynavolt Intact GP) +0.449
8. Luca Marini (SKY Racing Team VR46) +0.471
9. Alex Marquez (EG 0,0 Marc VDS) +0.564
10. Augusto Fernandez (FlexBox HP 40) +0.567
For full results, click here!
10 months ago