After Ducati Team confirmed that Pramac Racing’s Jack Miller will be making the step up to the factory team in 2020, motogp.com have selected five of Miller’s top moments during his Grand Prix career.
1. First Grand Prix victory – Moto3™ Qatar 2014
2. First home Grand Prix victory – Moto3™ Australia 2014
3. First MotoGP™ victory – Assen 2016
4. THAT outrageous pole lap – Argentina 2018
5. First MotoGP™ home Grand Prix podium – Australia 2019
There have been many more great Miller moments during his journey to factory Ducati red. Can the Australian end his Pramac reign with more success when racing gets underway in 2020?