New to motogp.com?Register here
Darryn Binder (CIP Green Power) topped Moto3™ Warm Up at the Gran Premio Red Bull de Andalucia with a 1:46.517, with birthday boy Deniz Öncü (Red Bull KTM Tech3) less than a tenth behind. Sterilgarda Max Racing Team’s Romano Fenati finished third, 0.117 off Binder’s time.
Moto3™ recap: Suzuki makes it a pole hat-trick in Jerez
Gabriel Rodrigo (Kömmerling Gresini Moto3) was fourth ahead of his front row start in Jerez, with fifth fastest Niccolo Antonelli (SIC58 Squadra Corse) needing to find something a little later the 2019 Spanish GP winner starts P20.
The ever-chaotic Moto3™ race kicks off at 11:00 local time (GMT+2) – don’t miss it!
1. Darryn Binder (CIP Green Power) – 1:46.517
2. Deniz Öncü (Red Bull KTM Tech3) + 0.068
3. Romano Fenati (Sterilgarda Max Racing Team) + 0.117
4. Gabriel Rodrigo (Kömmerling Gresini Moto3) + 0.133
5. Niccolo Antonelli (SIC58 Squadra Corse) + 0.138
6. Raul Fernandez (Red Bull KTM Ajo) + 0.145
7. Tony Arbolino (Rivacold Snipers Team) + 0.173
8. Filip Salac (Rivacold Snipers Team) + 0.213
9. John McPhee (Petronas Sprinta Racing) + 0.225
10. Albert Arenas (Salunion Aspar Team Moto3) + 0.329
Click here for the full results!
3 years ago
6 years ago