Polesitter Raul Fernandez (Red Bull KTM Ajo) topped Moto3™ Warm Up at the Gran Premio Michelin® de Aragon, the Spaniard continuing to set the pace. Red Bull KTM Tech3’s Deniz Öncü was just 0.007 off Fernandez’ 1:59.160, with Championship leader Albert Arenas (Solunion Aspar Team Moto3) picking up third ahead of another huge race.
Collision between @gabrirodrigo2 and @AiOgura79! ????— MotoGP™???? (@MotoGP) October 18, 2020
The @GresiniRacing rider is up on his feet after tagging the rear wheel of the championship challenger! ????#AragonGP ???? pic.twitter.com/3myTKB0vCi
Darryn Binder (CIP Green Power) finished P4 in Warm Up, the South African will start from P11 later on. Fifth fastest Gabriel Rodrigo (Kömmerling Gresini Moto3) crashed at Turn 15 after tagging the back of a slower moving Ai Ogura (Honda Team Asia) on the exit – rider ok.
The lightweight class go into battle at 12:00 local time (GMT+2) – tune in!
1. Raul Fernandez (Red Bull KTM Ajo) – 1:59.160
2. Deniz Öncü (Red Bull KTM Tech3) + 0.007
3. Albert Arenas (Solunion Aspar Team Moto3) + 0.210
4. Darryn Binder (CIP Green Power) + 0.221
5. Gabriel Rodrigo (Kömmerling Gresini Moto3) + 0.490
6. Romano Fenati (Sterilgarda Max Racing Team) + 0.501
7. Jaume Masia (Leopard Racing) + 0.615
8. Ai Ogura (Honda Team Asia) + 0.674
9. Andrea Migno (SKY Racing Team VR46) + 0.875
10. Filip Salac (Rivacold Snipers Team) + 0.882