Championship leader Albert Arenas (Valresa Aspar Team Moto3) set the pace in the first fully dry session of the weekend as the Moto3™ riders completed an incredibly important Gran Premio de Europa Warm Up. The Spaniard’s 1:40.228 was enough to edge out Raul Fernandez (Red Bull KTM Ajo) by less than a tenth, Romano Fenati (Sterilgarda Max Racing Team) completed the top three.
???? @AlbertArenas75 fastest in #Moto3 warm-up!@25RaulFernandez is close behind in second with @RomanoFenati completing the top three! ⏱️#EuropeanGP ???????? pic.twitter.com/HPENd3C9TL— MotoGP™???? (@MotoGP) November 8, 2020
Tony Arbolino (Rivacold Snipers Team) and Carlos Tatay (Reale Avintia Moto3) were in the top five on Sunday morning, in a 20-minute session that was pivotal ahead of a potentially Championship-defining race. Jason Dupasquier (CarXpert PrüstelGP) suffered a mechanical issue towards the beginning of Warm Up, the Swiss rider was forced to miss the rest of the session.
The Moto3™ race kicks off at 11:00 local time (GMT+1) – tune in!
1. Albert Arenas (Valresa Aspar Team Moto3) – 1:40.228
2. Raul Fernandez (Red Bull KTM Ajo) + 0.055
3. Romano Fenati (Sterilgarda Max Racing Team) + 0.161
4. Tony Arbolino (Rivacold Snipers Team) + 0.205
5. Carlos Tatay (Reale Avintia Moto3) + 0.228
6. Gabriel Rodrigo (Kömmerling Gresini Moto3) + 0.256
7. Celestino Vietti (SKY Racing Team VR46) + 0.354
8. Filip Salac (Rivacold Snipers Team) + 0.397
9. Alonso Lopez (Sterilgarda Max Racing Team) + 0.509
10. Niccolo Antonelli (Italtrans Racing Team) + 0.550
2 years ago
3 years ago
New to motogp.com?Register here