Eric Granado’s (One Energy Racing) 1:43.909 from Friday’s FP2 is enough to keep him top of the pile ahead of FIM Enel MotoE™ World Cup E-Pole at the SHARK Grand Prix de France. Rookie Hikari Okubo (Avant Ajo MotoE) moved up to P2 after improving his time on Saturday morning, which means Jordi Torres (Pons Racing 40) is demoted to P3.
Lukas Tulovic (Tech3 E-Racing) and another improver in Yonny Hernandez (Octo Pramac MotoE) sees a top five split by just 0.173s going into qualifying later on this afternoon, with Jerez race winner Alessandro Zaccone (Octo Pramac MotoE) slipping to P6 at the end of Free Practice. All in all, the top 12 are within a second, which means E-Pole is set to be a tasty affair.
Tune in for MotoE™ qualifying at 16:10 local time (GMT+2).
Top 10 combined:
1. Eric Granado (One Energy Racing) – 1:43.909
2. Hikari Okubo (Avant Ajo MotoE) + 0.127
3. Jordi Torres (Pons Racing 40) + 0.136
4. Lukas Tulovic (Tech3 E-Racing) + 0.160
5. Yonny Hernandez (Octo Pramac MotoE) + 0.173
6. Alessandro Zaccone (Octo Pramac MotoE) + 0.179
7. Dominique Aegerter (Dynavolt Intact GP) + 0.293
8. Fermin Aldeguer (Openbank Aspar Team) + 0.367
9. Mattia Casadei (Ongetta SIC58 Squadra Corse) + 0.403
10. Matteo Ferrari (Indonesian E-Racing Gresini MotoE) + 0.728