Andi Izdihar (Honda Team Asia) went fastest in a seriously wet Moto3™ Warm Up session at the SHARK Grand Prix de France as the heavy rain arrives at Le Mans for race day. The Indonesian set a 2:02.818 to beat World Championship leader Pedro Acosta (Red Bull KTM Ajo) by 0.202s, Jeremy Alcoba (Indonesian Racing Gresini Moto3) was third best.
Polesitter Andrea Migno and his Rivacold Snipers Team teammate Filip Salac completed the top five as the riders got 20 minutes of full wet weather running under their belts, ahead of what looks like being a very wet Sunday in France.
The lightweight class go racing at 11:00 local time (GMT+2) – tune in!
1. Andi Izdihar (Honda Team Asia) – 2:02.818
2. Pedro Acosta (Red Bull KTM Ajo) + 0.202
3. Jeremy Alcoba (Indonesian Racing Gresini Moto3) + 0.807
4. Andrea Migno (Rivacold Snipers Team) + 0.839
5. Filip Salac (Rivacold Snipers Team) + 0.872
6. Romano Fenati (Sterilgarda Max Racing Team) + 0.998
7. Gabriel Rodrigo (Indonesian Racing Gresini Moto3) + 1.091
8. John McPhee (Petronas Sprinta Racing) + 1.421
9. Riccardo Rossi (BOE Owlride) + 1.447
10. Stefano Nepa (BOE Owlride) + 1.561