The Liqui Moly Motorrad Grand Prix Deutschland’s Sunday action has fired up with Moto3™ World Championship Warm Up at the Sachsenring, with yet more sunshine beaming down on the German track. Leading the way in Warm Up is Championship leader, Pedro Acosta (Red Bull KTM Ajo), who will start the race from down in 13th on the grid. Dennis Foggia (Leopard Racing) was 0.170s further back, whilst Turkey’s Deniz Öncü (Red Bull KTM Tech 3) completed the top three.
Fourth in Warm Up but having to take a Ride Through penalty in the race is South African Darryn Binder (Petronas Sprinta Racing), whilst Jaume Masia (Red Bull KTM Ajo) completed the top five. Pole-sitter Filip Salac (Rivacold Snipers Team) didn’t feature heavily at the head of the Warm Up field, down in 26th.
Moto3™ action returns at 11:00am local time (GMT+2) for their 27 lap duel.
Top 10 after WUP:
1. Pedro Acosta (Red Bull KTM Ajo) 1'27.058
2. Dennis Foggia (Leopard Racing) +0.170
3. Deniz Öncü (Red Bull KTM Tech 3) +0.194
4. Darryn Binder (Petronas Sprinta Racing) +0.217
5. Jaume Masia (Red Bull KTM Ajo) +0.221
6. John McPhee (Petronas Sprinta Racing) +0.273
7. Romano Fenati (Sterilgarda Max Racing Team) +0.327
8. Gabriel Rodrigo (Indonesian Racing Gresini Moto3) +0.361
9. Andrea Migno (Rivacold Snipers Team) +0.387
10. Xavier Artigas (Leopard Racing) +0.437