Darryn Binder (CIP Green Power) topped Moto3™ Warm Up at the Gran Premio Red Bull de Andalucia with a 1:46.517, with birthday boy Deniz Öncü (Red Bull KTM Tech3) less than a tenth behind. Sterilgarda Max Racing Team’s Romano Fenati finished third, 0.117 off Binder’s time.
Gabriel Rodrigo (Kömmerling Gresini Moto3) was fourth ahead of his front row start in Jerez, with fifth fastest Niccolo Antonelli (SIC58 Squadra Corse) needing to find something a little later the 2019 Spanish GP winner starts P20.
The ever-chaotic Moto3™ race kicks off at 11:00 local time (GMT+2) – don’t miss it!
1. Darryn Binder (CIP Green Power) – 1:46.517
2. Deniz Öncü (Red Bull KTM Tech3) + 0.068
3. Romano Fenati (Sterilgarda Max Racing Team) + 0.117
4. Gabriel Rodrigo (Kömmerling Gresini Moto3) + 0.133
5. Niccolo Antonelli (SIC58 Squadra Corse) + 0.138
6. Raul Fernandez (Red Bull KTM Ajo) + 0.145
7. Tony Arbolino (Rivacold Snipers Team) + 0.173
8. Filip Salac (Rivacold Snipers Team) + 0.213
9. John McPhee (Petronas Sprinta Racing) + 0.225
10. Albert Arenas (Salunion Aspar Team Moto3) + 0.329
Click here for the full results!