It’s a perfect weekend so far for FIM Enel MotoE™ World Cup standings leader Alessandro Zaccone (Octo Pramac MotoE), a 1:42.676 in FP3 sees the Italian lead Eric Granado (One Energy Racing) by 0.261s heading into E-Pole at the Motul TT Assen. Dominique Aegerter (Dynavolt Intact GP) sits in third, just under three tenths shy of his main title rival.
Lukas Tulovic (Tech3 E-Racing) and reigning World Cup winner Jordi Torres (Pons Racing 40) are just over three tenths down on Zaccone’s pace after every rider managed to set quicker times that Friday on Saturday, as 0.8s covers the top nine.
The ever-thrilling E-Pole is coming your way at 16:10 local time (GMT+2) – don’t miss it!
Top 10 combined:
1. Alessandro Zaccone (Octo Pramac MotoE) – 1:42.676
2. Eric Granado (One Energy Racing) + 0.261
3. Dominique Aegerter (Dynavolt IntactGP) + 0.293
4. Lukas Tulovic (Tech 3 E-Racing) + 0.337
5. Jordi Torres (HP Pons 40) + 0.360
6. Matteo Ferrari (Indonesian E-Racing Gresini) + 0.486
7. Fermin Aldeguer (OpenBank Apsar) + 0.530
8. Yonny Hernandez (Octo Pramac MotoE) + 0.728
9. Hikari Okubo (Avant Ajo MotoE) + 0.882
10. Miquel Pons (LCR E-Team) + 1.220