Rivacold Snipers Team’s Andrea Migno was the fastest rider in Moto3™ Warm Up at the Motul TT Assen as he and fellow Italian Niccolo Antonelli (Avintia Esponsorama Moto3) dip below the 1:42s bracket on Sunday morning. 0.079s splits the duo, Xavier Artigas (Leopard Racing) is inside the top three, as World Championship leader Pedro Acosta (Red Bull KTM Ajo) is declared fit to race.
Riccardo Rossi and BOE Owlride teammate Stefano Nepa are also declared fit after FP3’s final corner incident, Acosta was fifth in Warm Up behind fourth place Dennis Foggia (Leopard Racing).
FIM MotoGP Stewards ????#Moto3 riders #5 (J Masia), #19 (A Izdihar), #20 (L Fellon), #32 (T Matsuyama), #66 (J Kelso) and #92 (Y Kunii) have been given a ride through penalty for irresponsible riding during Q1#DutchGP ????????— MotoGP™???? (@MotoGP) June 27, 2021
Moto3™ go racing at 11:00 local time this morning, another belter awaits before the summer break.
1. Andrea Migno (Rivacold Snipers Team) – 1:42.867
2. Niccolo Antonelli (Avintia Esponsorama Moto3) + 0.079
3. Xavier Artigas (Leopard Racing) + 0.142
4. Dennis Foggia (Leopard Racing) + 0.211
5. Pedro Acosta (Red Bull KTM Ajo) + 0.222
6. John McPhee (Petronas Sprinta Racing) + 0.274
7. Darryn Binder (Petronas Sprinta Racing) + 0.349
8. Sergio Garcia (Gaviota GASGAS Aspar Team) + 0.410
9. Kaito Toba (CIP Green Power) + 0.573
10. Stefano Nepa (BOE Owlride) + 0.574