Bo Bendsneyder (Red Bull KTM Ajo) put in a late push in a wet and treacherous FP3 at the Motul TT Assen, moving ahead of previous leader Nakarin Atiratphuvapat (Honda Team Asia) as the Thai rider also put in a stunning session. Championship leader Joan Mir (Leopard Racing) was another late mover, up into third.
There was a multitude of incidents as the grid tried to judge track conditions, including crashes for Aron Canet (Estrella Galicia 0,0), John McPhee (British Talent Team), Fabio Di Giannantonio (Del Conca Gresini Moto3), Niccolo Antonelli (Red Bull KTM Ajo), Tatsuki Suzuki (SIC58 Squadra Corse), Marcos Ramirez (Platinum Bay Real Estate), Jakub Kornfeil (Peugeot MC Saxoprint), Kaito Toba (Honda Team Asia) and Darryn Binder (Platinum Bay Real Estate), who crashed twice.
The top ten:
1. Bo Bendsneyder (Red Bull KTM Ajo)
2. Nakarin Atiratphuvapat (Honda Team Asia) +0.577
3. Joan Mir (Leopard Racing) +0.706
4. Jules Danilo (Marinelli Rivacold Snipers) +0.951
5. Jorge Martin (Del Conca Gresini Moto3) +0.967
6. Lorenzo Dalla Porta (Mahindra Gaviota Aspar) +1.115
7. Jakub Kornfeil (Peugeot MC Saxoprint) +1.142
8. Romano Fenati (Marinelli Rivacold Snipers) +1.275
9. Adam Norrodin (SIC Racing Team) +1.304
10. Nicolo Bulega (Sky Racing Team VR46) +1.419
For full results, click here!