New to motogp.com?Register here
After confirming he will be staying with VNE Snipers in Moto3™ next season, Tony Arbolino went quickest in a damp lightweight class Warm Up at the HJC Helmets Motorrad Grand Prix Deutschland, a 1:34.943 was enough to beat second place Niccolo Antonelli (SIC58 Squadra Corse), with John McPhee (Petronas Sprinta Racing) completing the top three.
As forecasts predicted, wet weather greeted the riders on Sunday morning. It was a damp start but the rain has since held off as a dry line starts to form around the Sachsenring, but will it clear for the race at 11:00 local time (GMT+2)? Time will tell.
1. Tony Arbolino (VNE Snipers) – 1:34.943
2. Niccolo Antonelli (SIC58 Squadra Corse) + 0.082
3. John McPhee (Petronas Sprinta Racing) + 0.123
4. Raul Fernandez (Sama Qatar Angel Nieto Team) + 0.285
5. Jaume Masia (Bester Capital Dubai) + 0.348
6. Tatsuki Suzuki (SIC58 Squadra Corse) + 0.675
7. Can Öncü (Red Bull KTM Ajo) + 0.714
8. Jakub Kornfeil (Redox PrüstelGP) + 0.842
9. Darryn Binder (CIP Green Power) + 0.893
10. Gabriel Rodrigo (Kömmerling Gresini Moto3) + 0.933
⚠️Announcement ⚠️— Tony Arbolino (@TonyArbolino) July 6, 2019
Next year #confirmed with my Snipers Team ????
????”I decided so because I can still grow up even if we are fighting to win.I am sure it's important to do another year in Moto3 for arriving prepared in Moto2
Now need to #keepfocus to finish the season at the best???? pic.twitter.com/J8AfaXfuT3
Click here for the full results!
Moto3™ Warm Up in Germany