Dynavolt Intact GP’s Dominique Aegerter was fastest out the FIM Enel MotoE™ World Cup blocks at the Gran Premio Red Bull de Andalucia. The Swiss rider set a 1:48.024 to edge out Mattia Casadei (Ongetta SIC58 Squadracorse) by 0.059, with Alex de Angelis (Octo Pramac MotoE) rounding out the top three.
FP1 welcomed the return of class rookie Alessandro Zaccone (Trentino Gresini MotoE) after the Italian was injured during the test ahead of the opening weekend, with the 18-strong field covered by 2.2 seconds in FP1. Keep an eye out for the FP2 standings later on today, before FP3 and E-Pole take place on Saturday.
1. Dominique Aegerter (Dynavolt Intact GP) – 1:48.024
2. Mattia Casadei (Ongetta SIC58 Squadracorse) + 0.059
3. Alex de Angelis (Octo Pramac MotoE) + 0.104
4. Matteo Ferrari (Trentino Gresini MotoE) + 0.284
5. Jordi Torres (Pons Racing 40) + 0.499
6. Eric Granado (Avintia Esponsorama Racing) + 0.634
7. Niccolo Canepa (LCR E-Team) + 0.705
8. Mike Di Meglio (EG 0,0 Marc VDS) + 0.820
9. Xavier Simeon (LCR E-Team) + 0.865
10. Niki Tuuli (Avant Ajo MotoE) + 0.968
Click here for the full results!