New to motogp.com?Register here
World Championship leader Fabio Quartararo (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) set the pace in MotoGP™ Warm Up to kickstart his Sunday in perfect fashion at the Bitci Motorrad Grand Prix von Österreich. The Frenchman’s 1:23.629 was enough to beat compatriot Johann Zarco (Pramac Racing) by 0.382s, but the man second in the title race suffered a fast crash at Turn 9. Thankfully Zarco was unhurt, as fellow Ducati rider Francesco Bagnaia (Ducati Lenovo Team) completed the top three.
COMING UP: Time to lock horns at the Ring once more
Aleix Espargaro (Aprilia Racing Team Gresini) and polesitter Jorge Martin (Pramac Racing) rounded out the top five in the 20-minute pre-race session on a sunny Sunday morning at the Red Bull Ring, as one second covered the top 16. Can rookie sensation Martin make it two wins in seven days?
The MotoGP™ race gets underway at 14:00 local time (GMT+2) this afternoon, make sure you don’t miss a single lap of action.
1. Fabio Quartararo (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) – 1.23.629
2. Johann Zarco (Pramac Racing) + 0.382
3. Francesco Bagnaia (Ducati Lenovo Team) + 0.387
4. Aleix Espargaro (Aprilia Racing Team Gresini) + 0.512
5. Jorge Martin (Pramac Racing) + 0.575
6. Brad Binder (Red Bull KTM Factory Racing) + 0.727
7. Miguel Oliveira (Red Bull KTM Factory Racing) + 0.829
8. Jack Miller (Ducati Lenovo Team) + 0.878
9. Pol Espargaro (Repsol Honda Team) + 0.885
10. Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team) + 0.910
FREE: Watch a thrilling end to MotoGP™ qualifying in Austria
2 years ago