Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team) remains the man to beat ahead of the Gran Premio Motul de la República Argentina this afternoon, his 1:39.096 putting the pole man 0.126 ahead of second on the grid and second fastest in Warm Up Maverick Viñales (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP).
Four different manufacturers in the top four in warm-up! ????@marcmarquez93 remains on top with @mvkoficial12, @AndreaDovizioso and @Rins42 hot on his heels! ????#ArgentinaGP ???????? pic.twitter.com/RNePVqd1od— MotoGP™ ???????? (@MotoGP) March 31, 2019
With the weather still a question mark for the race, every rider and team practised their bike swaps in case of a flag-to-flag race in Argentina. But for Warm Up it remained dry as Andrea Dovizioso (Mission Winnow Ducati) made it a top three on Sunday morning for the top three in qualifying – 0.242 splitting the trio. Alex Rins (Team Suzuki Ecstar), who starts from P16, was fourth fastest with Franco Morbidelli (Petronas Yamaha SRT) rounding out the top five – 0.520 back from P1.
So that’s it, it’s time to go racing in Argentina! Tune in for the MotoGP™ race at 15:00 local time (GMT-3) as Round 2 of the season begins.
1. Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team) 1.39.096
2. Maverick Viñales (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) + 0.126
3. Andrea Dovizioso (Mission Winnow Ducati) + 0.242
4. Alex Rins (Team Suzuki Ecstar) + 0.392
5. Franco Morbidelli (Petronas Yamaha SRT) + 0.520
6. Danilo Petrucci (Mission Winnow Ducati) + 0.550
7. Valentino Rossi (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) + 0.621
8. Jack Miller (Pramac Racing) + 0.735
9. Miguel Oliveira (Red Bull KTM Tech 3) + 0.760
10. Takaaki Nakagami (LCR Honda Idemitsu) + 0.776
Click here for the full results!